I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Roast Brussels Sprouts

A lot of people out there talk a lot of smack about Brussels sprouts. As they say down here - y'all are crazy! I think they are huge in Holland which is probably why I was served them quite often as a child.

We were listening to NPR on Thanksgiving day and one of the ladies suggested roasting Brussels sprouts. We decided to try roast Brussels sprouts tonight with our steaks. They were a definite hit!

To roast Brussels sprouts, just brush a few of them with olive oil and sprinkle with some seasoned salt. I use Cavender's. Place in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 375 for about a half hour.