I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our Sunday Dinner

Today we made the German food featured in the posts below. It was totally worth the trouble!
It is really hard to avoid overeating when you have a plate like this laid out in front of you.
Don't worry I didn't forget the horseradish and mustard.
That custard dish full of horseradish is almost enough for me.

Even the baby ate like a glutton.
The only thing that stopped us from eating was the desire to save room for dessert.
Why yes, since you ask, that is completely home made apple pie that my wife made. That crust tastes even better than it looks.