I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Northfield Minnesota

On the way up to MW supplies last weekend I stopped by Northfield Minnesota. 'Our Man in the Field' discovered an Indian restaurant there some time ago.
On the right you see a big red building. It is a historic hotel called the Archer House. On the ground floor are several gift shops and the Indian Restaurant. We had an excellent meal at their buffet.

I was very impressed by Northfield. I especially liked the downtown. There is a river that runs through town. There is a walkway along the river and little bars and restaurants. It seemed to be a very prosperous town. I am planning a little weekend getaway up there.