Mint and Cilantro Chutney
One of my favorite chutney recipes is for mint and cilantro chutney. Enjoy.
Cilantro Mint Chutney
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger root
- salt to taste
- 1 green chili
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons amchoor (mango powder from Indian grocery, or substitute more lime or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4-1/2 cup water for blending
1. Clean the mint leaves and cilantro leaves.
2. Add all ingredients except the water together in a blender or
3. Blend/process and add water as you blend to make it the consistency of pancake batter.
Labels: Mint and Cilantro Chutney