I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trick to Beat the Rain

We had some Johnsonville Brats in the fridge today but it is raining horribly out.
I don't know what it is but lately it has rained every other day.
To beat the storms I have been using my broiler, a cookie rack and a cookie sheet.
You just have to set the oven rack down a bit so that the brats sit at the appropriate height under the broiler. You also have to be sure to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer.

To go with our brats we had Erik's Mom's Beans and Mustard Sauce.
All were pleased!