I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pad Se Eu

Tonight we had some pad se eu. Out little one got a posse of stuffed animals together to go to the grocery store. Every animal had its own list of things to get. She was trying to save time at the store. Most of them were getting things like honey, jelly, toast, prunes (she likes them) and orange juice.

Pad Se Eu
Kwaytiow Paht Si-Yu

2 T soy sauce with 2 T brown sugar mixed in
1 T black bean sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 T red curry paste
1 T chopped garlic
About 3 cups broccoli
1/2 pound chicken, very thinly sliced
flat rice noodles (we ended up using fresh fettuccine noodles)
2 eggs

Heat a wok over medium high heat. Add a little oil. Saute the garlic briefly and then add the broccoli. When the broccoli is just starting to soften remove it to a plate. Next stir fry the chicken and remove to the plate. Scramble the eggs and remove to the plate. Finally add the noodles to the wok and dump in all the rest of the ingredients. Stir fry
until heated through.

Labels: