I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Corn Palace

In the morning we left for the hills. We stopped fairly frequently to check out the attractions. I-90 has a lot of neat things to see along the way.
The corn palace is an excellent attraction.
The local sports teams use it as an arena. The high school basketball team is named the kernals. Ha!
Just going by the name, one would think that the whole building is made of corn. Not so. There are murals on the side of the building that are decorated with corn.
If I were a bird I would go live at the Corn Palace. There were all kinds of birds flying in and stealing kernals.

I bought a cribbage board with the logo to commemorate the trip.