I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Puff Pastry Cheese Twists

I got this recipe from the Emeril cookbook Emeril's Delmonico. I had to modify it a little.


Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
Thaw some puff pastry dough and roll it out on a floured counter until it is about 12X18 inches.


Beat 1 egg with 1 T water. Brush the dough with the egg wash. Sprinkle 1/2 of the dough with a little Greek seasoning or seasoned salt. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Fold dough in half and roll with a rolling pin lightly to seal. Cut into 1/2 inch strips. Twist it up a few times and place on a cookie sheet.

Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes, until puffed and a little brown.

Labels: