I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pork Bragiole

Pork Bragiole is a piece of pork rolled up like a jelly roll and filled with some tasty toppings of your choice. They are then breaded and fried in olive oil. They can be eaten as is or added to marinara as a flavoring. Here is how I do it.

First take a pork chop and slice it almost in half, leaving a small bit intact so that you can fold the pork chop open like a book.

Next pound the pork cutlet out until it is nice and thin.


In the center place a few regular raisins, a few golden raisins, a few pine nuts, a little freshly chopped parsley and a healthy pinch of Romano cheese.

Roll it up like a burrito.

Next make an egg batter by beating 2 eggs with a healthy pinch of parsley, a healthy pinch of black pepper and a healthy pinch of Romano cheese.

Bread the bragiole by dredging first in flour, then in the egg batter and finally in bread crumbs.

Now fry the bragiole in olive oil and add it to whatever sauce you are making.

Suggested listening music: John Mclaughlin - Electric Guitarist.