I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Apple Fest

After we ate turkey I took the bigger of our little ones to apple fest at the Community Orchard. It was quite a scene.
They even had a band!
There were a lot of things for little ones to do. I think the favorite had to be the balloon ball. It was one of those big blow up things that kids jump around in. There were a bunch of balloons in there and the kids get to keep a balloon after the fun.
There were all kinds of carnival style games to play.
After the fun and games we took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and picked out the perfect pumpkin. I was surprised that our little one had good taste in pumpkins!