I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Italian Pasta Salad

To go with our turkey I made up an Italian pasta salad. Its really easy and fairly tasty. If you can't find the ingredients or don't like one of them, just change it.

Italian Pasta Salad

1 bag milticolored spiral pasta
1/2 red onion, diced
1 small can sliced black olives
1 small jar pimentos
a little colby cheese, cut up into small cubes
a little mozzarella cheese, cut up into small cubes
cherry tomatoes, cut in half
some pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
1 jar of your favorite Italian salad dressing
about 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Just cook the noodles and cool. Dump everything together and stir.