I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas Morning

We had to reschedule our Christmas morning this year to the 29th because I was on call.

When I was growing up we always had some sort of a brunch dish with caramel pecan rolls and grape juice. My naughty wife obliged and made the tastiest caramel pecan rolls ever and an excellent brunch dish. The recipe for the rolls will be posted when wifey can get to it. The brunch recipe can be found here.
The baby was hard at work with one of her new toys - a laptop. She had to have a working brunch.

After brunch we went out and tried out her other new toy - a Skuut Bike.
A Skuut Bike is a wooden bike with no peddles. The kid pushes along with the feet like a Flintstones car. Eventually they get the idea and can balance well enough to get a running start and Skuut with their feet up. It is supposed to help them learn to balance. She loves her new Skuut Bike.

Labels: