I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Dinner

Tonight we had our usual - chili and cinnamon rolls.
We also listened to Chip Davis' American Christmas Special on the radio. It was very pleasant. We had to reschedule our actual Christmas Eve and Christmas day to the 28th and 29th because I am on face call today and hand call tomorrow. My schedule is too unreliable to devote the proper attention to the holiday on the 24th and 25th. The little one doesn't know the difference and I actually like being able to stretch the season out just a few more days. I really like Christmas.