I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Philly Cheesesteaks

I occasionally scour the internet looking for new ways of doing things. I am particularly interested in pizza and other foods that people are passionate about. One such food is the Philly Cheesesteak. I did a fairly exhaustive search of the internet again yesterday and I still think the best source of information is on this website. I don't really have anything new to add except that I have been using cheaper meat (sirloin) and diced onions. I like them just as well that way. I made some up for us last night and they were a hit.
I still think that you shouldn't ask for lettuce and tomato on your cheesesteak like this moron:
That photo just screams "I don't get it but I want you to think I do."