I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

New cookbook

I have a new cookbook on the way. I heard about it on NPR. You know how in America everyone gets a Betty Crocker cookbook for their wedding? Well in Italy, everyone gets a cookbook called The Silver Spoon. It was recently translated into English by this Italian lady. It is supposed to be THE BIBLE of Italian cooking. There are over 2000 recipes in it and they are supposedly the end-all recipes for each dish. Anyway if you are interested its called The Silver Spoon and you can get it from Amazon.com