I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Less than 3 weeks

Its hard to believe it but I have been training since 1992. How long is that? My last official day as a resident is June 22nd, which means I have less than 3 weeks left in my training.

You remember that scene at the end of The Graduate where Dustin Hoffman gets on the bus with Elaine? They are relieved that they are on the bus and together but they kind of take a second and then look out the rear window and the look on their face is "what now!!??!??!?!" I feel a little like that. I am glad to be getting done but it is the start of a whole new era. Every change has its uncertainty and stress.