I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake!

We had a little earthquake in Louisville today. I was awake typing an email at the time and the wife was awake as well. It was a 5.4 magnitude earthquake that had its center 153 miles from Louisville. Initially I thought our upstairs neighbor had jumped out of bed but then the walls started shaking as well as the floor. It lasted about 30 seconds I think, with the worst part being about the first 10 seconds.

Our first thoughts were that it must be outrageously windy. I looked outside and it was dead calm. Then we thought that maybe someone crashed into out building but that wasn't true either. On the way into work I heard on the radio that it was an earthquake.