I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

CSI: Fort Dodge part 2

Here is a recreation of the scene. The bedspread and the sheets were thrown out already.
If you look closely at the lamp you'll see that one of the light fixtures is burnt.What happened was for some reason the lamp threw a few sparks down onto the bed. Instead of landing on the bed they landed on my dirty sock, which just happened to be laying on the corner of the bed. If the sparks had landed first on the mattress I bet the house would have burned down. For once, all agreed that my occasional slovenliness was a good thing!