I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Greek Dilled Rice

Dilled lemon rice is a pretty classic dish at least at Greek restaurants. We made some up last night to go with the meatballs.

It is easy to make, just follow the directions for making rice on the bag but instead of using water, use chicken broth. At the end when the rice is done stir in 2 T lemon juice per cup of dried rice that you used and 1 t dried dill weed. You could also use fresh dill but it is out of season right now. I also grated a little lemon zest in just to add interest. Yum!