I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sausage with Peppers Sandwiches

For a quick and tasty meal, I made up some sausage with peppers sandwiches the other night. For the sausage with peppers I followed my recipe posted here. I kept the sausages whole. I took the liquid from the sausage and peppers and combined it with 1 T cornstarch to thicken it. The rest was simple. I put the sausage and peppers onto buns with a little cheese, wrapped them in tin foil and baked at 350 for about 25 minutes to melt the cheese. I served the thickened cooking liquid as a dipping sauce. We loved it!