I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hawkeye Football

The Hawks have started their season with a bang. Unfortunately our Big 10 brothers to the north have started with more of a whimper. Coverage of the abysmal start can be found in a NYTIMES article from Sunday. My favorite quotes from the article are:

"The Michigan football team has fallen to a new low, looking as disjointed as a scattered jigsaw puzzle."

"One week after the most embarrassing loss in the program’s history, the Wolverines were humbled again Saturday, with nowhere to hide before 109,733 at Michigan Stadium."
"Michigan’s defense tackled horribly Saturday, allowed huge plays, made mental mistakes and was manhandled at the line of scrimmage."

And lets not forget this all time classic:

"Michigan Stadium, called the Big House, has become the Fun House for the opposition."

HA!

The Hawkeye's, still unranked, have started the season 2-0, behind numerous teams with records of 1-1. Oh well. Like Rodney Dangerfield, we can't get no respect.

GO HAWKS!!!!