I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another 3 photos

A reader was curious about another notable who rode a Triumph. Here are a few photos.

While I of course concur with the notables' choice of motorcycle, I have to respectfully point out that none of them have a helmet or any other serious protective gear. Bad idea! Just ask Dylan, who shortly after those photos broke his neck. Here is how one should look on a motorcycle:
Notice the gloves, full face helmet, specially made riding jacket, heavy jeans and specially made leather motorcycle boots.
Also notice the headlight is on, it is in the middle of the day, there is no rain, the rider has not consumed a drop of alcohol within 24 hours of riding, there is no traffic and he is not speeding. Also of note, the featured rider has completed a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Course and actually paid attention. Be safe! There is nothing cool about a feeding tube, a colostomy and a sacral pressure sore.

Labels: ,