I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Wall Drug

There were probably a hundred signs for Wall Drug along I-90.
At times there would be 4 or 5 signs visible at the same time! Wall Drug has signs posted all over the world. Here is one in Africa.
Here is another at the South Pole.
The actual drug store is fantastic.
Mostly they just sell tourist trap stuff but they also have a lot of historical photos.

Wall Drug doughnuts are very tasty and recommended if you happen to visit.
After our doughnut we stopped by the cactus saloon for a coke. We stopped there a few times during our vacation to refresh.