I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Spearfish Canyon

One day we explored Spearfish Canyon. There are a lot of little side roads that branch off. One of them is a dirt road that leads to the top of Terry Peak.
We also went to an area where Dances with Wolves was filmed. We went on a little hike and spied a waterfall.
We hiked a little more and saw an interesting rock formation.
For some reason there were a lot of chipmonks scurrying around.
A lot of tourists posed for photos with chipmonks while we were in the Hills. I think it must be a little more rare outside the midwest.