I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Indian Tacos

One night when we were out drinking a Coke in Deadwood the bartender told us about a little place tucked into Spearfish Canyon that has the best Indian Taco's in the Hills. Needless to say we were intrigued to the max. The next day we headed up to Spearfish Canyon and found the little stop.
While we were there some "RUBS" stopped in. The bartender said that RUBS are "rich urban bikers." An Indian Taco is a piece of Indian Fry Bread that is topped with taco meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and cheese.

The taco meat at our little stop wasn't very spicy. It was most likely just tomato sauce cooked with hamburger. I'm planning on whipping one up with a full report soon.