I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Devil's Tower

The road to Devil's Tower from Sundance is very pretty. All of a sudden you come over a hill and you can see the tower in the far off distance.

As you enter the park there is a prarie dog colony. They were running around like crazy and spouting off like they owned the place.
They wouldn't be so sassy if I had my high powered rifle. We took the hike around the tower and took a ton of photos. Here are a couple for your enjoyment.

As we were driving away from Devil's Tower the weather finally broke. Most of the rest of our trip was sunny.