I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Phouk Dhat

We ate Vietnamese last night. It was pretty tasty. I got the beef stew with clear noodles. It had very tender chunks of beef with onion and carrot in a sauce. It was topped with fresh cilantro. My wife got the vegetable chicken, which was also tasty. I gave my wife some of the beef stew and then I spiced it. They had a bottle of my favorite Asian hot sauce - Sriracha. Its the one that comes in the squeeze bottle with the rooster and all the crazy writing on the front. I loaded it down because its been a long time since I have had anything even remotely spicy. I call that tasty food, but some people might call it fear factor.