I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

El Camino Mexican Establishment

Wife and baby are now both out in Garden City with me. Last night we ate at a restaraunt called El Camino. I was blown away by how good the food was. She got the enchiladas supreme (3 enchiladas with sauce and rice) and I got the chicken fajitas. Our total bill was 15 bucks and we were stuffed. I have not had mexican food that good anywhere else except Frontera Grill.

The nice thing about Garden City is that there are like 40 million Mexican restaraunts and they are all really good. I'll have to go to each one before I leave.