I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Humboldt Chicken Sandwiches

Last night we had some tasty chicken sandwiches. They are really easy to make.

Humboldt Chicken Sandwiches

These are really easy. Slice a chicken breast in half and pound with a hammer or use a needler to tenderize. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Place onto a cookie sheet. Top with a slice of tomato and a slice of raw bacon. Bake in the oven at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes, until it is done and juices run clear.

In the last minute or so of cooking top with a slice of processed white Swiss-Style cheese. Melt.

Serve on a griddled bun dashed with garlic salt.