I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Board Certified!

This Monday I flew out to Baltimore to complete the last step of my General Surgery Boards. It is an oral exam and they can ask you about anything. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the Inner harbor. The accommodations were excellent. It was right across the road from the Inner Harbor - a big shopping and dining complex on the water. The USS Constellation is docked there as well as numerous other ships that you can tour.

Baltimore is famous for its crab so I ate nothing but crab for 48 hours. The test was very difficult but I got good news today:

"We are pleased to inform you that you successfully passed this examination."