I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Zoo trip

We went to the zoo today. I saw an animal that made my mouth start watering.
I bet he would be amazing after about 14 hours in my smoker. After the worthogs we saw another tasty looking animal.
I don't know what kind of bird that is, but it looks like it would cook up real nice in some butter. Add capers, shallots and some cream sauce and BOOM your head would explode.
Next we saw the baby's current favorite animal.
Then we saw my favorite animal.

The last animal we saw is one of the "Big Five." For all you animal rights types out there, I'd like to shoot one but its O.K. I only want the horn, although I've heard that rhino loin makes a great stroganoff.
Finally we stopped by the merry go round for a ride. At the end of the ride someone was not happy to leave.
About 30 seconds after that photo was snapped there was a 10 minute temper tantrum.