I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Iowa Farm ... Enchiladas?

You can make enchiladas using basically the same ingredients that are used to make Iowa Farm burritos. We have been eating a lot of burritos lately because the baby likes them. We decided to change it up a bit.

Iowa Farm Enchiladas

1 pound ground beef
1 onion, diced
tortillas
2 cans Old El Paso Enchilada sauce
shredded cheddar cheese

Brown hamburger and onion. Take a baking pan and pour a little enchilada sauce in to cover the bottom. Next pour a little enchilada sauce on a plate and dip a tortilla in. Turn the tortilla over and fill with meat. Roll into an enchilada, soaking up a little enchilada sauce from the plate. Line up the enchiladas in the baking dish. When you are done, pour any remaining enchilada sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese and place into the oven. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.