I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Memphis, Nassau and Chattanooga.

A couple weeks ago I was in Memphis. I was up there for an interview. I was just about on my deathbed the day before and the day of the interview. I got into town and I was having terrible fevers. I have a useful piece of advice for everyone: if you are having high fevers, never go to Wal-Mart. I went there to get some gatoraid and I ended up with a whole cartload full of crap. I think I was a little loopy in the head because I bought a box of fruit roll-ups, an alarm clock and some Fig Newtons. I called my wife and she said I was acting bizarre. The next day I went to the interview and I am sure I said ridiculous things. After the interview I went to a famous Memphis establishment:



I ate with this friend from LA. I got ribs and pulled pork. I don't remember a whole lot about it but I remember it being delicious.

Last weekend I was on Long Island. I interviewed at Long Island Plastic Surgery associates or LIPS. The night before the interview they took us to this great restaurant in a park. I'd say they spent a HUGE amount of money because it was at least a 4 star restaurant if not 5 star. I was still sick at that point and I was about to pass out after desert so I had to leave real quick.

This weekend I am headed up to Chattanooga. I am supposed to eat at a brewery the night before with the residents. I forgot my camera for Long Island but I already have it packed for Chattanooga. I'll be sure to post some pictures.