I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Back in KC

Well I'm finally back. I'm on night float now so I won't be doing a huge amount of cooking. I work Sundays from 7AM to 7AM monday, and then monday - thursday from 6PM - 7AM the next day. I have Friday and Saturday free. I have only 2 more interviews to go. This coming weekend I am going to Long Island and the weekend after to Chattanooga.

I have a ton of pictures in my camera just waiting to be used for an update. I'll probably do that over the next couple of days.

Right now I am just trying to get over the flu. It hit pretty hard on Thursday and has kept at me until now.

I got a rain gauge in the mail from a relative in Ledyard, Iowa. I will have to be sure to get up that way as soon as my schedule gets a little better. There are good people living in Ledyard.