I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Other Miami Food

I almost forgot. I also went out for Cuban food in Miami. Of course I got a Cuban sandwich, black beans and yellow rice. It was delicious. This Cuban sandwich was in the hot format. If you look elsewhere in this blog you will see a recipe for a cold Cuban sandwich. That is the one I prefer, but the hot ones are good too. Its basically the same sandwich without the lettuce and tomato. Then they grill it in a press like a panini maker only without the lines. The black beans and yellow rice were pretty standard.