I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

White Bean Salad

One of my favorite salads/appetizers is from Turkey. It is a white bean salad. It is very easy to make and super tasty.

White Bean Salad

1 can cannellini beans with juice
salt to taste
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/2 onion, diced
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 T white vinegar
1/8 cup olive oil
1 T sesame oil
2 T chopped fresh flat leaf Italian parsley
1 t chopped fresh mint
a few dashes of dill weed
1/2 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 tomato, diced
2 hard boiled eggs
fresh ground black pepper

Dump everything together and refrigerate.