I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

8K race

Yesterday I ran in an 8K race in Humboldt. It was a lot of fun. I am used to running much longer distances at slower paces so I am pretty sore today.

The race starts at the Humboldt dam.

It runs along the Three Rivers Trail and ends at the Rutland Dam.
The race was part of a river festival in Humboldt.
The winner was super fast. He runs for a college cross country team but I'm not sure which one.
I ran pretty well. I had my fastest pace for 5 miles ever. I am running another one in a month and I hope to improve a little more.