I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pasquale's Pizza

Pasquale's Pizza is a Humboldt Dining fixture. They have a restaurant right on 169 and they also sell pizzas in most of the area grocery stores. I remember buying the frozen pizzas when I was a kid. I never actually ate at the restaurant until a couple weeks ago.

My 2 favorites are the Canadian Bacon and Sauerkraut, and the Special.

The Special comes with bacon, pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, green pepper and a scattering of tiny shrimps.
One thing to notice about Pasquale's pizza is that they don't seem to use any yeast in the crust.