I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Carrot Cake Test Update

The carrot cake was delicious and is currently sitting in my fridge about half gone. It comes pretty close to the carrot cake that I had back in Iowa. A reader was kind enough to send me a tip on another recipe to try. Alton Brown's recipe is supposed to be really good so I am going to make it this weekend. The only thing I will do different is I will add shredded coconut and black walnuts because those were two very obvious ingredients in the Iowa carrot cake. Recipe and results to follow.