I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Changed the Look a bit

My site went down for a while today. I got it back up and decided to do a little house cleaning. Some people have had a hard time reading the light print on the dark background. Hopefully this new format will be a little easier to read.

Tonight I made us up some burritos. You can find the recipe here:
My recipe for simple burritos

The only thing I did different was instead of putting cheddar cheese over the top (I didn't have any) I made a cheese sauce. To do that I took about 6 oz of velveeta and about 1/2 can Ro-Tel tomatoes. I melted it in the mircowave and poured it over the burritos when I would normally put the cheddar on. It was super tasty.