I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Headed up to microbrewery

We are going to head up to this little brewery that we like tonight. They have 5 kinds of beer on tap all the time that are their 'standard' brews. Then every month they have an extra 2 beers that are their seasonal brews. They're usually all good. They also have a very good menu. I like the bangers and mash. Its 2 bratwursts with garlic mashed potatoes and german red cabbage. Tomorrow we are headed to a dinner party. Someone is making spaghetti and meatballs. I decided to bring the baguettes that I posted earlier in the blog. I threw the dough into the fridge tonight.