I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Stew Fairy

My wife was making hints at eating leftover stew today. I was dreading it. I woke up early for some reason this morning and I couldn't get that damned stew out of my mind so I went and quick dumped the rest of it. There wasn't very much left but there was enough that I could get tricked into eating it again. When she asks where the stew went I am going to say that the Stew Fairy came and got it.

For tonight I have a loaf of sourdough bread rising today. I also have designs on making some home made pasta and making a meat sauce for it. We'll see how much energy I can muster today.