I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Break and Italian Salad Dressing

DGF is on a little bit of a summer break. Here is a pretty good recipe for Italian Salad Dressing to tide you over until fall.

DGF's Italian Salad Dressing

2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 C olive oil
5 T red wine vinegar
1 t onion powder
1/2 t celery seed
1/4 t oregano
1/4 t basil
1/4 t thyme
1/4 t celery salt
1/2 t red pepper flakes
1/2 t black pepper
2 T grated Parmesan cheese
2 T corn syrup
2 t Dijon mustard

Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake.

Labels: