I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Move to Humboldt

We're all moved in and mostly unpacked. I rented the biggest truck that Uhaul has.
We hired some guys to load it in Louisville and some suckers in Humboldt to unload it.

Given the enormity of moving from Louisville to Humboldt, things went surprisingly smooth. The only low point was that it cost about a dollar per mile in gas. Here is a photo of our caravan getting ready to leave Louisville.
The dog got to ride in the truck with me.
When we got to Humboldt we were pleasantly surprised to see a feathered occupant.