I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich

Yesssssssssss. I'm done with nightfloat. Its awesome. Its incredible!

One of my favorite treats is a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. You might have heard of these being one of Elvis' favorite treats. In his cookbook he gives a recipe that involves blending the banana and peanut butter together in a blender. I make them a little different and its a nice easy method.

Peanut Butter and banana Sandwich

2 slices of bread
butter
peanut butter
1 banana sliced

Butter bread on outside. Put down a layer of peanut butter and banana slices. Top with other piece of bread. Grill like a grilled cheese sandwich.