I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello! Its been a long time since I've posted an update. I've been traveling around the world learning all sorts of new things and eating all sorts of weird foods. I've also transitioned from primarily written pieces to primarily video. I have a few to show now.

This first video is on how to make a Japanese dish called Jingisukan. It is a stir fry style dish but very different from the typical ones I get in rural Iowa. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

How to make Jingisukan

Labels: