I always try to eat delicious food. Unfortunately I don't have that much money, so I have to cook a lot of it at home. But thats OK because I love cooking and I love eating at home with my wife. This is a website with my favorite recipes and a little bit of commentary.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Superbowl and Pizza

Last night we sat down to watch the Superbowl. We got about 5 minutes into the game and we both said we didn't care about either team. We decided to watch the Sopranos until half-time. Our episode of Sopranos ended and I switched over to the Superbowl again, just in time to see the Stones taking a bow. So we missed the whole thing. And you know what? Neither of us really care.

The pizzas turned out great. The Little Ceasar's clone was good. If you are having company over for Pizza night and one of your guests, a little kid for example, doesn't like anything but pizza chain style pizza, you should throw a little Ceasar's in. It makes a perfect chain style pizza. The NY style pizza was by far the best thin crust pizza I have made to date. The guys over at pizzamaking.com have literally saved me years of trial and error. I did make a few minor changes to the protocols on the fly. I have updated the posts to include those changes.

My next experiment in thin crust pizza is to increase the water content of my dough by 2%.